Latest News

She Has One Arm And Yet The Greatest Tinder Bio Ever


The woman in the picture, lost her right arm in an moped accident and now has been sprinkling the internet with her sense of humor.

Lauren, posted maybe the best Tinder bio ever out there by taking the piss out of her own arm and melting the hearts of many.

The 21-year-old from San Diego said that her occupation was an “arms dealer” while she was “hands down the best catch on Tinder”.


The cherry on top was at the end when she said her personality was 20/10, her face was 10/10, and ‘arms ‘1/2’.
I can already tell she has the best personality by her job title

The screenshot of her bio went viral over night.

One tweet read:
“I was in the ocean and this lil kids like ‘what happened to ur arm’ and I told him it was a shark and he ran out and has yet to get back in.”

I was in the ocean and this lil kids like “what happened to ur arm” and i told him it was a shark and he ran out and has yet to get back in.

“I was going pretty fast on a “moped and lost control of it, and I hit the median in the road.

“I flew off and hit a sign and it sliced my arm off. I stayed conscious the whole time.”

Lauren said that social media has played a big part in her recovery:

“For a while, I wasn’t okay with the jokes. But then I started telling the jokes, and it’s kind of helped.”

On her GoFundMe page, Lauren is trying to raise $20k for a prosthetic arm, so you can donate if you want to help her

Source:Unilad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here.